In the field up the application, you can combine your search in different ways. For example, if you are looking in the whole community to people who are from Boston or London and put in their bio Marketing or Social, for example, you can do this:
So, the basic rules are:
- All characters without spaces.
- The sign + means "OR"
- The sign - means "NOT"
- Double quotes mean you are searching an exact phrase, like "social media".
- For searches into the Name, you must write: name:____
- For searches into the Bio, you must write: bio:_____
- For searches into the Location, you must write: location:____
These are only some tips! If we have missed anything or if you want to provide any advice on the advanced syntax, let us know!